Terms of service
1. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to any operation of delivery of the Seller. This implies a binding acceptance by Buyer of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Any term or condition in general, contrary to what is reported here and proposed by the Buyer become part of the agreement only if Seller has accepted them, or has intention to accept them in writing (that is, not in the manner implied). The Seller will not accept the Terms and conditions of the Buyer, unless these have been or will be accepted in writing. .
2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
1. All offers of the Seller are subject to change.
2. The prices are net, plus value-added tax as per law. In addition, the Buyer will be charged for the costs of packaging, carriage, expenses such as customs duties and other shipping costs. Special supplements are calculated for individual orders and custom.
3. Any verbal agreement, in particular, is carried out with local retailers, representatives, or employees of the showroom, require explicit written confirmation by Seller to the order to become binding for the Seller.
4. The rearranging in the framework of an order is permitted only upon prior written agreement.
3 DELIVERY AND DELIVERY TIMES
1. The Seller has the right to make partial deliveries. The Buyer accepts partial deliveries, even if not required provided that the subsequent delivery is made within the delivery period agreed upon after the receipt of the respective partial deliveries.
2. The Seller will not engage in ever conclude a sale that must be performed in a given time. The delivery times indicated are estimated, and express only delivery times are approximate. If, in particular cases, it has been agreed to, in writing, a specific time of delivery, it is deemed to be satisfied if the articles to be delivered were shipped within the deadline or if the Buyer has been informed of the availability of the goods in cases where the Buyer undertakes to withdraw the order by itself.
3. Force majeure and other extraordinary events that are outside of the control of the Seller and that make delivery within the estimated period of time significantly more difficult or impossible, such as strike, illness, disruption to business operations by pre-suppliers, can prolong the delivery times for the duration of such interference. The Seller must inform the Buyer of the occurrence of such event, as soon as the Seller is able to predict that they will have an impact on delivery times. At the same time, the Seller specifies the expected duration of the extension of the delivery period that is necessary. In these cases of non-availability, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract if it has not yet been satisfied. Immediately after being informed of non-availability, the Seller should inform the Buyer if it intends to withdraw from the contract.
4. If the Seller is in delay with a delivery, he will be granted a further 18 days to deliver. At the end of these additional days, if the delivery has not yet been made, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract only and only for the part of the delivery obligation which has not yet been satisfied, if the Purchaser notifies the Seller in writing that it will refuse to fulfill contractual obligations if, after the expiry of a further 18 days, the delivery has not been made yet. In this case, the Buyer can only claim damages for non-fulfilment instead of exercising the right of withdrawal if the Seller or its vicarious agents have intentionally or through gross negligence caused the delay of delivery. In exceptional cases, in case of delay in delivery, partial due to the Seller, the Buyer has the right, under the conditions mentioned above, to withdraw from the entire contract or demand compensation because of non-fulfillment of the obligation of delivery, if the partial performance of the contract is of no interest to the Buyer, by applying rigorous evaluation criteria.
4. TRANSPORT AND TRANSFER OF RISK
1. All articles must start from the warehouse of the Seller. The place of fulfilment for all services under the Contract of delivery is the address of the warehouse of the Seller.
2. The Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, including all incidental charges (such as customs duties and packaging).
3. With the transfer of the items to the Buyer, to the forwarder, carrier or any other individual or entity commissioned to perform the shipment, and in any case not prior to departure from the warehouse, the risks are transferred to the Buyer. The Seller is responsible only for defects with regard to the packaging of the product, its delivery or the choice of the means or of the transport path, in the event the Seller or its vicarious agents have acted wilfully or by gross negligence.
4. The Seller is obliged to insure the shipment only if the Buyer requires it expressly. The costs are borne by the Buyer.
5. If the shipment of the goods delayed for a reason that is not the responsibility of the Seller the risk is transferred to the Buyer at the time of notification that shipment is ready to leave. In this case, the Seller has the right to place the item into the delivery at the expense and risk of the Purchaser and at the discretion of the Seller and ask for the immediate payment of the amount of the invoice.
6. If the Buyer does not accept the items sent, or not accept them for the time, the Buyer shall bear all the consequent additional transport costs and will bear the costs of storage. The Seller reserves the right to charge these costs separately.
5. LEGAL VALIDITY OF this disclaimer OF LIABILITY
This limitation of liability is an integral part of the internet publication to which you are referring to. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts are not in any way be affected by such invalidity.
Authorized by http://www.disclaimer.de/disclaimer.htm
what is a cookie and what is it?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and stored on your device when you visit a website such as emmeellesartoriaitaliana.com (the“site”). Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical purposes or advertising, mainly to customize your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (for example to remember the language and the currency that you have set, to recognize you the next time you visit, etc).
What cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our site uses different types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. Below is an explanatory table.
from the first access these cookies allow the website to function properly and allow you to view content on your device by recognizing the language and the market of the Country from which you have chosen to connect to. If you are a registered user, will enable us to recognize you and access to the services offered of the dedicated areas. Cookies navigation are technical cookies are necessary for the operation of the site.
These cookies allow you, according to your request, to recognize you the future access so as to not have to enter your data each time you visit (for example: “Riconoscimi the next time”). If you have added items to your Shopping Bag and closed the session without completing the purchase without deleting them, these cookies allow you to continue shopping the next time that you log in to the site (within a limited period of time) finding the items that you selected. The functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but improve the quality and experience of navigation.
Marketing cookies and profiling of first-and third-part
These cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user for the purpose of sending commercial messages that meet the preferences expressed during the visit or to enhance your browsing experience while navigating our site, these cookies are useful to show you products of your interest or similar to those that you receive. Are cookies of third part of those sent by third-party companies of our confidence. These cookies allow us to offer you our business proposal on other affiliated websites (retargeting). On the cookies set by third party we do not control the information provided by the cookie, and we do not have access to such data. These information are controlled totally by the third-party companies as described in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies of Social Networks,
These cookies are necessary to allow your social media accounts to interact with our site. Serve for example for you to express your appreciation and share it with your friends on social. Cookies of social networks are not necessary for navigation.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most of the web browser is configured to accept, check or possibly disable cookies through the settings. Please note, however, that disabling cookies for navigation or functional, can cause the operation of the site and/or to limit the service that we offer. Below is the path to follow to manage your cookies by following the browser:
For more information about cookies and manage your preferences about cookies, profiling of third party please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics to collect data about your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivation of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.